Architectural Graphic Standards Student Edition
The new Student Edition of the definitive architectural reference now with access to Architectural Graphic Standards Online
Architectural Graphic Standards, Student Edition provides the latest information and breadth of coverage that students need to succeed. With this new Student Edition text:
- Instructors will have access to a companion site featuring sample curricula, student exercises, and classroom projects
- Instructors and students will receive a free one month subscription to www.graphicstandards.com, the brand new digital subscription tool featuring content from Architectural Graphic Standards, 12th Edition
Learn more about graphicstandards.com
Article from Editor, Keith Hedges:
“How to Use AGS Online In Your Course”
Free Access Offer
Instructors who adopt AGS 12E, Student Edition receive free access to graphicstandards.com for one full year. Students who purchase AGS 12E, Student Edition receive free access to graphicstandards.com for one month and the opportunity for full year access at a special student rate. Follow the “Contact My Account Manager” link below to learn more.
Subscriptions to graphicstandards.com include:
Unlimited access to the text,drawings, details, and tables found in the new Architectural Graphic Standards, 12th edition
Ongoing content updates as they become available
Downloadable CAD drawings in .dwg, .dgn, and .dxf formats.
AGS 12E Student Edition + AGS Online
- AIA endorsed standards allow students to bring their own expertise to using and customizing details for their needs
- Thousands of available details allow students access to a powerful research tool for the studio environment
- Ready-to-edit CAD files (available in .dwg, .dgn, and .dxf formats) allow students to move seamlessly from the book to activating the content for use in projects
- Advanced search and filters allow students to quickly find the content they need
Keep in touch.
Sign up for AGS news and product updates and offerings.