About Architectural Graphic Standards Online
An indispensable tool, Architectural Graphic Standards (AGS) is often referred to as the ‘architect’s bible’. Characterized by a highly visual format that provides concise text, tables, and thousands of detailed graphics, it comprehensively compiles all the information that a practitioner could ever require; setting the bar for good practice in line with current codes and standards.
As a bound volume, AGS has been the go-to resource on every architect’s shelf for over eight decades. Now, AGS is available online. Accessed through a mobile-friendly interface, it can be used on a desktop, tablet, or smart phone. This makes it possible to search thousands of graphic details, texts, and tables, whether you are at your desk, in the field, or on the move.
And see why AGS Online is an indispensable tool for your practice
- Unlike other content on the Web, Architectural Graphic Standards Online is generic and authoritative. All featured graphic details are universal rather than manufacturer-specific.
- This allows design professionals to complete their tasks more efficiently, without having to spend precious hours altering details from a manufacturer’s website.
- Endorsed by the American Institute of Architects (AIA), it’s an indispensable resource for the design and construction industry.
- Terms coordinate with the 2010 edition of UniFormat™, 2012 edition of MasterFormat®, and the OmniClass Construction Classification System™ tables, which are used by the National Institute of Building Sciences as the basis for their National Building Information Model Standard.
- Highly current, Architectural Graphic Standards Online is regularly updated as requirements and codes change. You will no longer have to wait years for a new print edition to be released.